Bulk publish posts from one site to another

Hi,

When adding a new site to mainWP dashboard, I would like to be able to take certain posts from my sites on my dashboard and edit/publish them on my newly added site.

Hey @rachel

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible with MainWP.

So, a manual copy/paste of the article content and the related meta-data would be necessary.

Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most. https://feedback.mainwp.com

is there a way to do one post at time or maybe an extension that can duplicate the post for me and then i can put it on the other sites? would the CTP extension help?

MainWP doesn’t have an option for copying posts or pages, either individually or in bulk.

So, unfortunately, the only way would be to copy/paste the content and meta-data as mentioned earlier.

Rachel,
This is not a MainWP solution, but I have had success using the plugin WPeMatico which will pull an RSS feed into posts on a site. I use it to repost certain posts from one site to another site. This may let you do exactly what you want to do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.