Cannot display sites in table view

I am not able to display sites in Table view, only Grid. The icon to switch to Table is greyed out on the managed sites page. I can switch to Table view in Page settings, but no sites appear.

There was this thread in July:

I recently added 2 child sites to MainWP. All the child sites appear in grid view, but the 2 new child sites do not appear in table view. How can I get them to also appear in table view?

I added the child site id and the group id of the 2 sites into the table mainwp_mainwp_wp_group (manually in phpMyAdmin) and now I can see the 2 child sites also listed in table view!

Is this the only way to do this? I can’t even find a child site ID or group ID. What am I missing - shouldn’t this be able to be done in the GUI?

Hi @minnow470

Welcome to the MainWP Community!

After you switch to Table view, do you have any filters set? That might exclude any sites from showing up.

And can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

Also, please include the system report for the Child Site in question by navigating to MainWP Child > System Information and clicking the Blue button.

Thank you for your reply. I don’t know what I was/wasn’t doing, but now it’s working. Thank you and sorry for the bother.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.