Client Tokens Not Working

I have added a whole bunch of extra Client Fields so that these custom tokens could be use in Boilerplate pages.
I created a TEST Boilerplate page to confirm that WP Main is inserted the content related to my new custom client fields.
However, the TEST page is only displaying custom content from the default Client Fields that were setup by default with Main WP Dashboard.

From what I read it seems like it should be a relatively straight forward process to create custom client fields and then use them in boilerplate pages.

Has anybody else experienced this bug before?

Can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

Here is a video recording that demonstrates the problems that I am experiencing with custom client tokens and boilerplate pages.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/868569847/3ee74822e0

@tony2476 Thank you for the detailed video.

Boilerplate Tokens pull their data from the Boilerplate Tokens form that’s located on the Child Site > Edit page under the Boilerplate Tokens section. Client Tokens will not show up within Boilerplate Post - you will need to add that data again to the form. They will however show up within Private Client Reports.

Before adding the data

After adding the data

1 Like

@tony2476 Just wanted to give you an update that the issue was identified and a fix has been made, and under internal testing. A release will be soon that includes this fix.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

@tony2476 MainWP Boilerplate Extension v4.1.3 was release today - this version includes the fix.

1 Like

Thanks for the update and kudos to your team to making improvements so quickly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.