Custom report for a beginner user

@dannygrio1234 Yes, the MainWP Client Report Extension and the MainWP Pro Reports extension are two separate tools. MainWP PRO Report was created for those that wanted MORE than what the other extension provided at the time, along with sending PDF report instead of an HTML email. ( easier to customize ) Yes, it comes with a learning curve hence the “Pro” nomenclature.

Yes, I DO understand that you need to send a PDF…You had not mentioned this in your original post or I would have not suggested that you use the other extension.

With that said, to pull off what you want to do you are going to have to get your feet wet with a BIT of PHP… The Custom Templates within MainWP Pro are mix of PHP and HTML / CSS, mostly HTML, that then gets converted to PDF via domPDF.

In order to translate the text that is in those templates read this thread here: Pro Reports PDF translation
My apologies for not pointing you to this thread earlier but I wrote it over a year and a half ago & only found it while searching this forum for “Report Language”…

Please let me know if you have further questions. If you find that you are still having issues figuring it out - I will be more then willing to help you get things translated correctly where you want.