Do I have to pay separately for WP-Staging?

I just subscribed to MainWP, primarily for the ability to create staging sites for the WordPress sites I have in production.

I’m a paying customer, and I’ve read the instructions, which say I have to install WP-Staging Pro on the child site I’m trying to set up, but in order to get WP-Staging Pro, I also have to have a WP-Staging subscription.

So, given that right-now, the ability to stage WordPress sites is the only reason I’m using MainWP, is there any point to keeping my MainWP subscription? I don’t think there is, if I have to subscribe to WP-Staging on top of that. At that point, it doesn’t make sense to hold onto my MainWP subscription.

(Note: Yes, I know that MainWP has a bunch of other features, and I may use some of them in the future, but right now, I only want to use the Staging extension.)

Whoops!

I guess I don’t need a separate subscription to WP-Staging.

The problem was MainWP not realizing I had the plugin installed. Syncing the child site fixed that problem.

I’ll leave this post up in case someone else has the same question.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.