E-mail settings

Hi,

Although I specifically set the daily digest mail to only one single e-mailaddress, I receive the daily digest e-mail on two e-mail addresses. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Aron,

Thank you for reaching out.
Do you have the second email address specified in the site-specific email settings?

Oh geez, you mean I have to set the e-mail settings of the digest on a site level? I expected this to work from the Global settings.

I know see that all sites (50+) indeed have the old e-mail address set, but the status of all those notifications are disabled. They should then not be included in the emails, right?

Hi Aron,

thanks for getting back to me.
It is not required to enable email notifications per-site. It’s optional. However, I thought it might be that the email was enabled here too so that is why you get double emails. Since the emails are disabled on the site level, this is not causing the problem.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.