ERROR plugins installation page

Fatal error : Cannot redeclare plugins_api() (previously declared in xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php:102) in xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 102

Clean installation of wordpress, without any active plugin along with MainWP, several connected sites, and apparently only that link is in trouble, if you are going to list the plugins already installed on the child sites, not the error, now if you are going to install a new one. The error.

How to solve ?
Have that problem before?
My hosting and hostinger’s CLoud plans.

Hey @paolohenrik

Welcome to the MainWP community.

Is this error message appearing visually on wp-admin/plugin-install.php and/or on any other page?

And can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

Also, please include the system report for the Child Site in question by navigating to MainWP Child > System Information and clicking the Blue button.

I managed to solve it, in my case the problem was the theme, I was using a custom Hostinger theme, I put the default Wordpress tmea and everything went back to normal.

1 Like

I’m using this theme as it’s almost empty, so the least chance of breaking things. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.