Error regarding cache-control-logs with MainWP 4.2-beta2

The following error is repeated in my error log since MainWP 4.2-beta2:
[STDERR] WordPress databasefout Column 'value' cannot be null bij query INSERT INTO mwp_mainwp_wp_options (wpid, name, value) VALUES ('514', 'mainwp_cache_control_logs', NULL) gemaakt door do_action('wp_ajax_mainwp_syncsites'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_Post_Site_Handler->mainwp_syncsites, MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_Updates_Overview::sync_site, MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_Sync::sync_website, MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_Sync::sync_site, MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_Sync::sync_information_array, do_action('mainwp_site_synced'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_Auto_Cache_Purge_View->synced_site, MainWP\Dashboard\MainWP_DB->update_website_option

Hi Jos,

Can you please recheck with the following versions:

It looks like I have to replace the MainWP Child plugin on all child sites to get rid of the errors (actually notices)? Because after replacing both plugins on my dashboard site and doing a new sync, the errors are still there.
As the next step I will update all child sites.

Updating all child sites to 4.2-beta2 solved it. The errors did occur when syncing the child sites if the child was on 4.2-beta1 (or maybe 4.1).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.