Hi, I'm Bogdan, a part of the MainWP team

Hi there, my name is Bogdan Rapaić. I am a passionate Web Developer, UI & UX Designer, Graphic Designer, and wannabe Programmer :slight_smile:

I was born in Sombor, Serbia, where I finished the Media Design faculty and started working as a freelancer right after. A few months later, after working on a few smaller projects, I met Dennis and became a part of the MainWP team, where I am striving to combine all my skills to provide the best possible user experience to MainWP users.

Professional Goals

Every chance I get, I use to upgrade my current knowledge and improve my skills, especially the coding part :wink:

My Free Time

The majority of my free time, I spend with my wife Sanja, who is also part of the MainWP team. A few years ago, Sanja and I started a small hazelnuts orchard where we spend a lot of our free time. Besides that, I like to play darts, play guitar and enjoy a friendly game of poker with my friends.

8 Likes

Super excited to see you here as well! Great idea guys.

1 Like

Thanks Fred, I am really happy you like it.

1 Like

Welcome to both of you! I have had nothing but the best answers and solutions promptly from you both whenever I have had a problem with MainWP. And good luck with the hazelnut farm, sounds like a great way to get away from the internet for a while. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Terry, thanks so much for your kind words.

Thanks, that was the plan, we all need some time away from the computer :slight_smile: