How to get data from Gravity Forms from child sites into MainWP (Dashboard-Widget, Sites-Overview or Pro Reports)?

Hello,
so far I’m quite impressed about all the out-of-the-box features of MainWP (we have Pro).

But I have so far not managed to get data from gravity forms installed on the child sites into the MainWP Dashboard “somehow”.

By searching the web I found this:

which let’s me think that there should be some related variables available in the Pro Reports, but here is nothing documented under “docs/available-pro-reports-tokens/”.

To have them in the “Pro Reports” would be a good starting point, but much more useful would they be e.g. as Widget in the Dashboard or in the Sites-Overview as Columns.

So I found this snippet, which could be good starting point?

=> Do I need this just to put into the snippets extension and it will be executed on all child sites and display it’s data “somewhere”?

In the end I would need other data, but I can customize this in code myself.

If necessary I could write an extension, too.
(BTW: I’m surprised that there exists no Gravity-Form-Pro-Extension as this form plugin seems to be still the most used by agencies…)

Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right directions.
Bye
Sven

Hey @svenni

Welcome to the MainWP community!

I’ll check with the development team for more information, and we’ll update you as soon as we can.

Hey @svenni

The team has informed me that the code for the Gravity Forms connector is from the Stream plugin, on which the MainWP Child Reports plugin was originally based.

That particular code was never in use.

The team suggested that you open a ticket if you wish, and after that, they collect some additional information from you and give you instructions on achieving what you want.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.