Including google information in Pro Reports

Hi All,
We’ve recently installed this on all our client sites - we are in the process of setting up our reporting to the clients.
We trialled Dashthis which created reports showing the activity from Google My Business, Google Analytics and Google Ads, plus FB/Insta/linkedin insights/ads.

Is there a way to get this same information to be pulled out on this report - so we can show all the things we’ve done to the clients site, plus how the SEO or PPC campaigns are performing?

I’m assuming there must be a way via API to get the information from google, then its just setting up the template to display the data.

Any thoughts?

Hi @trident

We have a filter for adding custom tokens to Pro Reports:

You would need to write custom code to fetch the data via APIs and either store it in the database or return and display the API data directly through the tokens without saving it in the database.

And then, finally, create a custom Pro Report template that includes your custom tokens: Pro Reports extension overview - MainWP Documentation

Ah ha, ok - I’ll have to have a look at the Google API’s and see how to get access to the GMB and Ads, FB/Insta etc

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.