Is it possible to use MainWP Boilerplate tokens with MainWP Code Snippets?

I’m curious if anyone has used MainWP Code Snippets extension with the Boilerplate extension.

My use-case: Deploy a code snippet to all client sites which contains the value of a token for the client site from Boilerplate. In my case I want to add a custom token called “Umami” for the analytics ID, then have a code snippet that uses that to be deployed to all client sites so that in the event that I need to change the analytics URL for example I can do that across all sites without needing to go in manually for every one due to the unique ID that’s used.

Is this possible? Perhaps I missed it if it is?

Hey @d19dotca

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use Boilerplate tokens in the Code Snippets extension.

Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most.

I found one already in there actually, was filed six months ago with a few votes but nothing committed yet. :frowning:

Thanks for adding a comment to the suggestion. We appreciate the feedback!

We’re keeping an eye on all suggestions, and with enough feedback, this one may certainly be included in one of the future releases.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.