Lighthouse extension not working

I have installed the Lighthouse extension, activated and added Google API key but the extension doesn’t seem to be functioning. If I select ‘audit all sites’ I get a popup showing the sites with the pending icon against each but nothing further happens. When I check the browser console I see and error:

jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: mainwp_lighthouse_action_start_next is not defined
at HTMLDocument. (admin.php?page=Extensions-Mainwp-Lighthouse-Extension&tab=dashboard&action=start_audit&lighthouse_nonce=ea42594bf4:1057:7)
at e (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2:30158)
at t (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2:30460)

No results are listed for the sites though if I add a new site it shows in the extension list but with no actual results. If I then try running a bulk audit from the drop down with these sites selected nothing happens. If I select ‘Audit site’ against these, again nothing happens.

1 Like

Ignore me, managed to figure out what the issue was. I had installed on a Siteground server and forgotten to turn of the caching which I suspect was the issue as have disabled these features on siteground and seems to be working fine now so im presuming that was the issue.

1 Like

Hi @Rushty

Welcome to the MainWP Community.

I’m glad you managed to resolve the issue, and thank you for updating us.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.