Lighthouse Plugin - Email notification usefulness

Hello Team,

After trying out the Lighthouse extension I must say it is pretty cool! The email notifications if a site is below whichever treshold however, have limited practical application to me.

If a site is below our desired target value, we likely already know about it from a quick look at the dashboard.
The reasons why a site may have any of their scores lower than desired can be many. Maybe the client opted not to have improvements done, maybe that site that you took over from another Agency is already as good as it’s ever going to get, etc…

What I believe to be much more interesting, would be receive notifications about changes greater than a certain value. These may indicate either a problem or improvement on the site, or a change to the way Lighthouse calculates scores.

If a site that has a 98 score suddenly drops to 89, I would want to know about it so I can investigate.

1 Like

Hey @alexander

This seems like it would be a good addition to the Lighthouse extension.

Please feel free to make a suggestion about it on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most.

I tried to activate the Lighthouse Extension in my MainWP, as a PRO user, and it says I need to purchase it ?

Hey @launch

We’ve just regenerated your API key. Can you please check if you can install Lighthouse now?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.