* Fixed: Missed "Groups" label * Fixed: An issue with Tags element readability * Fixed: Background color problem in the Manage Plugins and Manage Themes section * Fixed: Incorrect Manage Clients KB link * Fixed: Status label width problem in the Manage Plugins and Manage Themes section * Fixed: A typo in the Info message on the Import Sites screen * Updated: Test Connection modal background color * Updated: Info notice content on the Client Fields page * Updated: Client field label to Client Name * Updated: Status code check table background color * Updated: Datepicker element height * Updated: WP Admin menu item left border color * Updated: Removed `target` attribute in the Website link in the Non-MainWP Changes widget * Updated: Tooltip position on the Website card element for the Updates data * Updated: Info message content on the Import Sites screen * Updated: Tooltip content for the Suspended site icon * Updated: Changed `Client name` to `Client Name` column header in the Manage Clients table * Updated: Right column alignment in the Actions bar element on the Manage Updates page
* Fixed: Multiple PHP warnings * Added: Support for new security checks * Added: Support for the Non-MainWP Changes feature * Removed: Unused code
* Fixed: PHP Warning
MainWP Dashboard 4.3 BETA 1
MainWP Child 4.3 BETA 1
We have tested this update thoroughly on many different server setups, but it’s impossible to test every configuration. That is why I ask if you could install the Dashboard and Child plugins on some of your test sites and let us know if you find any issues.
This update should be stable and not cause any major issues however we do recommend you set up some dedicated testing sites or sub-domains until you have verified everything works on your server setup.
To set up a new testing environment, you need to download and install the Dashboard and Child Plugin.
If you decide that you want to run the Beta on your existing live environment, follow these instructions:
Upgrade Dashboard Plugin
- Download the MainWP Dashboard Zip from above
- On your MainWP Dashboard site, deactivate and delete the version that you are currently using
- Install the new (beta) Dashboard plugin
- Activate the plugin
Upgrade Child Plugin
- Download the MainWP Child Zip from above
- Then get to your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the Plugins > Install > Upload page
- Select the sites you want to upload it to
- Upload the Child Plugin you downloaded earlier
- Be sure BOTH “Activate after installation ” and “Overwrite existing” are selected
- Press the button to complete the process
That will install this version on your child sites for you.
For reporting MainWP 4.3 beta issues, we created a separate subcategory under the Support section. To report problems, please go to the Beta 4.3 Category and post as many details as possible about the problem you have found.