MainWP CLI - How to list all ignored plugin udates?

I want to be able to list the ignored plugin updates as listed in wp-admin/admin.php?page=PluginsIgnore.

I tried : wp mainwp updates --ignored-plugins-updates

It returns nothing… but I have 20+ ignored plugins updates.

Is it possible to get that ignored plugins with WP-CLI? (If not, can it be added)

Thank you!

Hi @maximejobin

The wp mainwp updates --ignored-plugins-updates command should return all plugins which are listed under Globally Ignored Plugins section.

While the wp mainwp updates --site-ignored-plugins-updates <id> should return the ignored plugins for that site ID.

If it is for “globally ignored plugins”, I will suggest that you update the documentation on your CLI commands.

Is there a way to list ALL ignored plugins on all websites but that are NOT globally ignored? Exactly like you see in the MainWP UI? If it does not exist, can you put it on the roadmap?

Also, I answered on GitHub too because it’s a different issue. I’m asking a question here while I’m reporting a bug on GitHub. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Thanks for the suggestion. We’ve updated our documentation.

Currently, this is not possible with CLI Commands.
Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most.

Thanks for the report on GitHub. We will look into it as soon as possible and update the GitHub discussion when we have more information.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.