MainWP & Yoast SEO, Focused Keywords

Hi. Normally, I would log into my websites one by one, create posts, and when needed, I would add the focused keywords to the corresponding Yoast SEO section on the post creation screen before publishing. However, as the number of websites increased, I found myself in need of plugins like MainWP.

But here’s the thing; for example, when I choose one of my websites in MainWP and want to create a post, after making all the necessary edits including the content, I can’t find an area to enter focused keywords to the Yoast SEO plugin.

Am I missing something, or is there really no field in the MainWP plugin to enter keywords while creating content for a website?

Hey @cemyag

Welcome to the MainWP community!

The Yoast section should be below the post/page editor:
chrome_SOl2wWms90

Keep in mind that you have to have the Yoast SEO plugin installed on the MainWP Dashboard for the extension to work.

1 Like

Hi Bojan, thanks for reply. But i can not find the section that i can install the yoast seo plugin. I’m using free version of the mainwp by the way. Can you explain how i can install the yoast seo plugin to me please?

Now as I understand it; I need the " WordPress SEO" extension but this feature just included for PRO. Is it possible to purchase only the “WordPress SEO” extension without purchasing the MainWP Pro version?

The Pro version is really expensive for me.

That’s correct. This feature is part of our WordPress SEO extension, which is part of our Pro plan.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to purchase just one extension.

Pro plan is available as a monthly or yearly subscription or as a one-time lifetime purchase.
We hope you’ll find one suitable for your needs.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.