Manage content on many websites

I have the following use case and have been thinking for a while about the best way to solve this:

Problem:
The specific problem is that about 30 websites with different domains need to be set up for a company. The websites represent different locations, so the design and layout should be identical on all websites, only the content is different. It would be useful if certain values such as texts could be updated on all websites “with one click” and some content could be edited individually for each website, but centrally in MainWP.

In addition, a completely individual main page needs to be set up for the company, but this is not relevant for my question as the content does not need to be centrally managed on the website.

Question:
I know that with “Custom Post Type” I can generally manage the content, especially texts, centrally. The “Boilerplate” extension is unfortunately not an option, as the websites are created with Elementor and to my knowledge, “Boilerplate” content cannot be used on Elementor pages.

Is there a better way to solve my problem as best as possible?

1 Like

Hi @dominik

Perhaps the community can offer insight into how they tackle similar scenarios.

Unfortunately, as you pointed out, Boilerplate extension cannot be used for Elementor pages, nor can MainWP Dashboard be used to edit Elementor pages.

Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.