No websites shown on Manage Sites screen

Sites only appears when a Grous is selected on filters.

If a site is not in a grous, I can’t find it on the list.

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for reaching out.
Can you please try to completely reset filters above the Manage Sites table and see what happens?

Strange thing!

If I set filters to “Is not”, “All groups” and “All statuses”, then my sites are shown.

Weird isn’t?

Hi Gustavo,

yeah, that is strange.

Have you checked your Sites Groups and verified that there is no some unwanted group created? In the past, I have seen where some users had a “blank” group created where sites got assigned to it.

No, I have not.

It worked well until now. This Mainwp environment has several years working…

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Would you be able to share a screenshot of the Manage Sites page and Manage Groups (you can blur out any sensitive information in there) so I can check what is going on?

Hi. Look:

Hi,

thanks. Can you get me a screenshot of the Manage Groups screen too?

Are you sure, that the Search field is empty? If it contains invisible characters, like 1 or 2 spaces, that might be the criterium no site is matching to.

1 Like

Yes, @josklever might be right.

1 Like

@bogdan the groups screen:

@josklever I am absolutety sure

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for verifying that.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

You have open updates (red icon on top right), so I’m thinking about older extensions that might be giving jQuery errors in the browser console (F12 - Console tab).

@josklever yes, there were some jquery erros related to Sucuri extension. When I updated, those errors were gone, but them problem remains.

@bogdan I will do it.

Hi Gustavo,

thanks for verifying that.

We received your ticket and you notified us that this issue is not causing usability problems for you so three is no need to continue troubleshooting this problem.

If you change your mind, please let us know and we will be happy to investigate this further.

Thanks,
Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.