Non-MainWP Changes

Is there a way to exclude certain sites from this feature? I have some sites on WPEngine that use the Smart Plugin feature and the list just continues to grow with the same plugin being updated over and over.

Hey @7thcircle

Thanks for reporting this.

Can you please give us a bit more details about these logs? Does it appear in the widget as if a certain user did it?
And if possible, please share a screenshot of the widget.

Here is a screenshot on the dashboard. It appears as if the user did it, but even though I clear the messages they reappear and continue to accumulate.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional information.

We’ll check with the development team if a particular site can be excluded and update you when we have more information.

Hi @bojan,

Mass dismissing will be nice too! I have more than 100 notifications, and I can’t/want to dismiss all of them, one by one…

Thanks

1 Like

With 2500 in my list this morning, I went into the DB and cleared them in bulk, but not something I want to have to do.

1 Like

@7thcircle Ouch! Do you have the SQL query to share?

1 Like

We are currently investigating this issue and we will update this thread when we have more information about the multiplication of entries in the Non-MainWP Widget.

Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most.

This is the query… adjust based on your db prefix and make sure you have a backup.

DELETE FROM `wp_mainwp_wp_actions` WHERE `action_id` > 0; 
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.