Patchstack extension desired

Is there any chance that Patchstack extension/integration will still be there.
Would be very nice to be able to include it in reporting as well.
Previous request was in 2021.

Hey @Cees,

Our feature requests have migrated over to our feedback.mainwp.com page.

https://feedback.mainwp.com/plugins/add-patchstack-as-a-security-integration-cl3m8ajz44629302yowuhy537jw

I can’t give an ETA as to when this particular feature will be added however I can say that is has gotten more votes since it was first posted. We are continuously going over our feedback looking for new features to add - so be sure to vote to give it the best chance of getting added.

We have been busy getting MainWP v5 ready for release on Feb 27th. I’m sure we will be weighing everyone’s submissions again soon for the next round of additions.

2 Likes

This has been a request for 2 years and hasn’t even reached the “Waiting” bucket in the roadmap. Even though, other requests with only 5 votes have made it to the “Research” bucket.

Hey @kwsim

Suggestions are evaluated on a number of factors.

While the number of votes is the most significant one, there are many others, mostly of technical nature, that need to be considered.

As Keith pointed out, we will be weighing everyone’s submissions again soon for the next round of additions.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s called low-hanging fruit. Jokes. LOL! :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.