PHP Warning in class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php

When I run wp mainwp updates --available-updates command and there’s a translation update, I got the following warning:

PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "Name" in /home/********/public_html/********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php on line 1501
Warning: Undefined array key "Name" in /home/********/public_html/********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php on line 1501
Name:
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "Version" in /home/********/public_html/********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php on line 1502
Warning: Undefined array key "Version" in /home/********/public_html/********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php on line 1502
Detected:
PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "update" in /home/********/public_html/********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php on line 1503
Warning: Undefined array key "update" in /home/********/public_html/********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php on line 1503
PHP Warning:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/********/public_html/********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php on line 1503
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/********/public_html/********/wp-content/plugins/mainwp/class/class-mainwp-wp-cli-handle.php on line 1503
Latest:

How can I avoid this message?

Hi @web83info

Welcome to the MainWP community.

I’ve managed to reproduce the issue, and I’ve forwarded it to the development team.

I will update you via this thread as soon as I have more information.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Just to provide an update on this -

The issue has been fixed in one of the previous releases of MainWP Dashboard.

1 Like