Pro Reports 4.1 "Hide if Empty" is Not Working

Hi @kwsim

We are working on the Analytics “Hide if empty” issue and are planning on a release early next week.

The iThemes Scans not being logged is fixed, and I can send you the pre-release version of the MainWP Child Reports plugin via a direct message if you wish.

Hi @bojan

That sounds good with the release for next week. If both of these will be released next week, I will just wait. That will be just in time for the end-of-the-month reporting for my clients. But If the release of the MainWP Child Reports plugin is not planned for next week, I will take the pre-release and test it on one of my staging sites.

We plan to release both plugins early next week.

I’ve sent you the link to Child Reports via a private message just in case you wish to test it on your staging site.

Sounds great!

I will test this pre-release on one of my staging sites.

Thank you

1 Like

Good day Bojan,

Could you please provide an update regarding this issue at your earliest convenience as I’m still stuck using ManageWP until this is resolved? I can’t send reports to clients with sections where there is no data.

Kind regards

Hi @Apeiron

We are still working on the “Hide if empty” issue for some extensions. I’ll update you via this thread as soon we have new information.

I added this Child Reports Plugin you provided and installed it on one of my staging sites and the iTheme Security scans are still not being captured. Here are the screenshots.

It has been two months since this “Hide if empty” issue was reported. What is the status of this Issue?

Hi @kwsim

Apologies for the delay on that. I’ll check the status with the development team and update you as soon as I can.

Can you please enable WP Cron Tracking in the Child Reports Settings, and see if subsequent scheduled scans get logged?
And please continue using the Child Reports ZIP that I’ve sent you.

I have selected this and will check again in 13 hours after the next scan is scheduled.

1 Like

I have checked the staging site after activating the WP Cron Tracking the IThemes Security scans are showing up in the Child Reports list, and confirmed these scans are appearing in the generated reports.

Now, the only issue left is the Hide if empty fix.

1 Like

Hi @bojan - Now that the Child Reports are working for iThemes Security with the download you provided, when will it be officially released?

Still waiting for the update on this “Hide if empty” issue.

Hi @kwsim

The release is planned within a few days. The ZIP that I’ve provided has the same version number as the current stable release, so once the new release is out, the ZIP will get automatically updated.

There are still small issues with some extensions still showing their sections even though they are empty.
The team is still working on it, although right now we don’t have an exact ETA.

Any update on this after 2 weeks from your last response and 3 months since this issue was first posted?

We are still working on this. The issue is more complex than it may appear.

The fix will be released soon, although we don’t have an exact ETA right now.

We are on month #4 since this topic has been opened and 2 weeks since the last reply to this issue, with no actual resolution. This is becoming embarrassing for both of us as my clients’ are receiving empty data points that should be sown in both the report and in the body of the email.

Our apologies for the delay on this.
The development team has been tied up recently.
They will continue working on this issue as soon as they can.

We’ve released a new version of Pro Reports v4.1.2 that addresses this issue.

Thank you for your patience and for reporting it to us.

Hi @bojan,

Thank you! Everything seems to be working perfectly.

1 Like