"Service Unavailable" when trying to install uploaded Plugins on several sites (or single sites)

Hi there!

After uploading a plugin and clicking install, I get this result: screenshot-bqdash.top-2023.08.31-12_17_42 - Nimbus Capture The “x” stands for: Service Unavailable.

Although I configured all possible PHP settings, there still seems to be a systemic issue. Installing from repository works like a charm.

Any ideas on what to look at?

Thanks,

Ron

Hi @BQRon

Welcome to the MainWP community.

Can you please try installing another plugin via ZIP Upload so we can be sure that it’s not specific to this particular one?

If all plugins (and themes) are failing, please take a look at Important Notes in this KB for the most common reasons why it may be failing:

Apparently there is a discrepancy between my params in PHP:

MainWP

cPanel:

Thanks Bojan!

It affects all. I will look at the notes now.

1 Like

I’ve reached out to Hosting support laying out 3 potential causes:

1. tmp
  2. PHP config discrepancies
  3. Security mechanisms blocking

Let’s see what they identify.

Best

Ron

2 Likes

Dear Community,

I just got this response from my Host, but error persists:

"I have made some adjustments on the server settings, have increased the memory limit, postmax file size and upload max file size. Can you please give it a go and let me know if it helps?

If you or your developer or MainWP dashboard consultant identifies changes needing to be made to the server to accommodate your needs, please let us know and we will be happy to address those needs."

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Ron

Thanks for the update.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

And please refer to this Managers thread by its URL in the ticket.

Hello Bojan & Community,

I just found the error. It was the Hide My WP Ghost Plugin on the controlling dashboard. I deactivated it and it worked like a charm.

I still opened a ticket to see what setting could make both plugins harmonize.

Thanks a lot for stayin put!

Ron

1 Like

Update:

Works with plugin activated. But it does not work in either Safe Mode nor Ghost Mode.

1 Like

Hi @BQRon

I’m glad you’ve managed to find the conflict and thank you for updating the community.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.