Set tags for a website selection at once

Hi, I’m managing nearly 200 websites with MainWP and use tags to make my life easier. I made a tag called “critical websites” for the most important sites which will get updates after all other sites to be sure that there are no problems with the updates.
In this critical website selection, there are round about 20 websites. Now I want to set the tag “uncritical” to the rest of the sites at once. Is there a way to do this?

Yes. If you go to Sites > Sites - then filter on “is not” tag - you have your list - example:

2 Likes

Thanks Jeroen. I don’t think that it will help. I can select all website without the “critical” tag, but I need to give them the “uncritical” tag. And this is not possible on the sites page. I need this tag to got to the plugins updates site to update the uncritical sites first.

Ah right, I missed that you can’t add tags when you have it filtered - my bad. Hmm. Would be nice if they would add a bulk action to add tags to your filtered list. Not sure if there is a workaround. Following!

Unfortunately, this is not possible right now on the Dashboard.
And as you pointed out, sites cannot be tagged from the Manage Sites page.

Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most. https://feedback.mainwp.com

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.