SSL Monitor Extension Released

On the 2nd day of our Anniversary Week, I am happy to announce the “SSL Monitor” extension developed to streamline your workflow and save time by automatically checking for SSL certificate expiry date, issuer, and validity across all your Child Sites.

Read more about the Extension in the MainWP blog SSL Monitor Extension

Watch the video:

Watch other MainWP Videos

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements in the coming days. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hello, I can’t install this extension. It keeps grayed out and I have a Pro account…
:frowning:

I needed a hard page refresh before it was available, so you could try that as well or try an incognito screen or different browser.

If you are still having issues, please open a support ticket so we can take a look at it for you.

1 Like

Same here. Cannot install SSL monitor despite having Pro subscription. Page refresh doesnn’t help, still being grayed out. Also doesn’t show in my account.

Hi @Virgil , @highmoe can you please try as @josklever suggested, I just verified that your accounts have been updated properly on our side.

3 Likes

Hi,
it has worked, now, but the exclamation mark at the end of the line was gone, now. When I made the last comment, it still showed up. There were also 6 or 7 altogether with greiyed out and exclamation mark.
Now there are 2 pro extensions left, that also are greyed out and have an exclamation mark. They are Database Updater, and API Backups.

Hi @highmoe,

The DB Updater extension was released just recently. I checked your account, and it looks like it’s added. Please check again when you get a chance.

The API Backups extension is not released yet so it’s expected to see it disabled for now

ok, thanks. I read the blog post after my comment and kind of figured that.
Ok, then I’m fine, I guess :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.