Sync all shows output of previous action after updating translations

I updated all translations from the mainWP Dashboard (overview) page, which updated them for 2 sites. After that I started a Sync All, which was executed fine, but it showed the output of the previously executed translation updates in the modal. So the upper half is correct, the bottom half isn’t.

This error was in the browser console, but I’m not totally certain if it’s related to this issue:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received

I’m using MainWP 5.1RC2.0

Hey @josklever

I can’t reproduce this issue on MainWP 5.1 RC2 — neither the console error nor the modal information.

Do you remember if the browser page refreshed automatically after the translations were updated, and were there any update errors with the translations?

1 Like

I don’t remember if the page was reloaded as I normally don’t pay attention to it.

There were no errors with the translation updates, as you can see in the output, that was taken over from that step.

I’ll keep an eye on it and will see if it happens again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.