Sync Post Pages with Dynamic Content

I am not sure how to ask this, but does anyone have any idea how this or something similar can be accomplished?.

1. I need a way of creating a post or page which can be centrally maintained in MainWP and be pushed from MainWP to multiple sites in a group.

2. I also need the post or page be able to be synchronized so that changes made would be synced to the sites in the group.

3. I finally need for there to be a way for the post or page to be able to contain variable content such as in a shortcode snippet, that would change depending onto which site the post/page is being pushed/synced.

Essentially I am needing way of accomplishing the equivalent of maintaining/pushing/syncing centralized pages from MainWP to child sites and also centrally managing the post content of the Post Snippets Plugin…

*for Example if the Post/Page Content could be as follows:

Public Statement:

Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur.

[company]
[name]

[address]

[phone]
[url]

and the shortcode text would be dynamically replaced depending on the which site the page was being synced to:

Public Statement:

Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur.

XYZ Company
John Doe
123 Any Street, Ste 10
Anytown, ST 12345
USA

(555) 555-1212
https://companywesiteaddress.com

Sounds like the Boilerplate Extension would cover most of your needs

1 Like

Thank you Dennis.

That worked beautifully! :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.