ThemeForest updates

Hello,
I have a question, is there also a way to connect mainwp to my Envato (Themeforest) account? To update all my licenses and load the data directly from there? Best regards, Horst

Hi @HMF-iT

We don’t currently have the option to connect the MainWP Account to any other third-party marketplaces, including Envato (Themeforest).

Please feel free to make a suggestion about this on our feedback site. That way, others can vote for it, letting us know which features our users want the most.

Every website needs it’s own license activated via API keys from Envato. You can use the Envato Market plugin for that if a theme/plugin doesn’t have it’s own license activation method. When activated the updates will show up in WordPress and in MainWP dashboard.

If licenses would not be activated on child sites and MainWP will be used to bulk update child sites via a single site license, you will get in trouble, so I think that MainWP should not be used for this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.