UNhide mainwp child plugin

I have migrated a bunch of sites to a new server. Connections are lost. I can’t reconnect because
A) i dont see the field for the password in MainWP > Single Client website > Edit
and/or B) can’t open the mainwp child plugin in the client site to get a new Unique Security ID because the plugin is invisible.

The question is: how do i UN hide the mainwp-child plugin in a customer website

Hi @Marco

If the MainWP Child plugin was hidden using our White Label extension, and the site was then disconnected in order to migrate to a new Dashboard, then the White Label settings for that child site will have to be manually reset.

There are multiple ways to do so. Please take a look at our KB:

The plugin worked. I see the plugin and all of the settings. Generated a new Unique key and pasted in Mainwp. But after clicking “Reconnect” still the message “MainWP Child plugin not detected or could not be reached!”

Just to make sure: i did not migrate to a new dashboard. I meant migrated to a new server

Good to hear.

Can you try deactivating and reactivating the MainWP child plugin and see if that helps?

And can you tell me what result do you get when you use Test Connection for this child site?

De-Activated and re-activated. No change. Test connection says “OK”

Thanks for trying that.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

And please refer to this Managers thread by its URL in the ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.