Your website has crashed

Your mainwp.com website shows “There has been a critical error on this website.”

And the reason I looked is that my dashboard (with about 150 attached sites) is non-responsive in may areas – something is very broken with a recent update.

Is everything okay there – are you still in business?

Please advise.

All (150) sites listed as connected, but update plugins command does nothing. The entire dashboard is now effectively useless.

How do I roll back to a working version?

Welcome fellow Kenneth!

I also see the critical error at the mainwp website. I hope they are in the process of fixing it.

As far as problems with the dashboard, I am not seeing anything having broken recently. I may not personally be able to provide assitance, but I’m sure it would be helpful if you could include some details like dashboard version number and specific steps you took that led to malfunction.

FWIW I had some issues with updates a while back, where the first updates would happen on child sites but the dashboard wouldn’t register that they completed and then time out before doing the rest. I was able to get it working again by turning off the setting to "Check site HTTP response after update”.

Hey @kpfdigital_mainwp_co

Welcome to the MainWP community.

We were in a process of updating mainwp.com website which caused a temporary issue.

And I also want to point out that the functionality mainwp.com is entirely unrelated to the functionality of MainWP Dashboard that our users are running since they are self-hosted.

Which Update Plugins command isn’t functioning?
Can you provide a screenshot please?

And can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Info → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

1 Like

Okay I see that your main site is back up and running. I recently had a preferred plugin developer just go AWOL and their site is down and they no longer respond.

As such I was worried here.

UPDATE: Looks like it was a conflict with the SHEILD security plugin. When deactivated, the MainWP dash works fine. Strange thing is that withe SHIELD plugin active, but deactivated via the plugin settings (like, temporarily off) the same issues happen with MainWP dashboard.

Was considering switching to NinjaFirewall anyway.

BTW: Thank you for the fast response here.

2 Likes

You are most welcome.

I am glad you were able to find the culprit quickly and resolve the issue with your Dashboard.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.